Setup Help Bluesonic

Go down

Setup Help Bluesonic

Post  Michael FZ6S on 2009-05-10, 14:52

Hey
What ideal setup should I use, my problem is that phone calls do I get good sound, but at speed 60 + then counterparty can NOT hear what I say - there are clip in the sound.
I have regulated Microphone amplification to 3.
Regards
Michael

Michael FZ6S
curious blue
curious blue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Setup Help Bluesonic

Post  konfucius on 2009-05-10, 23:26

I haven't tried the phone that much yet, I think the most important is to have the mic as close to the mouth as possible, what kind of helmet do you have?

I have the phone paired with my R1 helmet which has the mic in the chin protector so I cant get the mic very close to the mouth, I also have the Mic amplification at 3.

konfucius
got the blues
got the blues

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael FZ6S on 2009-05-11, 11:03

konfucius wrote:I haven't tried the phone that much yet, I think the most important is to have the mic as close to the mouth as possible, what kind of helmet do you have?

I have the phone paired with my R1 helmet which has the mic in the chin protector so I cant get the mic very close to the mouth, I also have the Mic amplification at 3.

I have a S1 - all standard.

Michael FZ6S
curious blue
curious blue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  konfucius on 2009-05-12, 14:36

Have you tried with the wind deflector, that might help a little. Anyway isn't there a law against talking on the phone while driving in Denmark? Wink

konfucius
got the blues
got the blues

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael FZ6S on 2009-05-12, 22:22

konfucius wrote:Have you tried with the wind deflector, that might help a little. Anyway isn't there a law against talking on the phone while driving in Denmark? Wink

I have the wind deflector in the helmet.

There are laws about not talking hand-held mobile phone while driving. But the phone is in my pocket, and the sound goes through the navigation, so it's no problem. I take only the phone , IF i had to, and I can look at the navigation, who's calling.

Michael FZ6S
curious blue
curious blue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  konfucius on 2009-05-14, 10:37

Same as we have here in Sweden then. I'll be testing the phoning more this weekend, going on a tour with the wify so I'll see it it works for me or not.

konfucius
got the blues
got the blues

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum