To low sound volume? Solution!

Go down

To low sound volume? Solution!

Post  konfucius on 2009-06-04, 09:45

I think the volume is much to low in the Bluesonic, I asked Schuberth about this matter and they replied that its for security reasons, so that you can hear whats going on around you while driving, thats probably good, but the volume is much lower than other bt headsets Ive tried. If you use earplugs like me, its barely usable.

Anyway, to get around this problem you can increase the GALA volume, this function sets how much the volume increases when speed (surrounding sound) increases, I have the GALA set to 12 right now, the volume is still very low when standing still, but as soon as you get a little speed it increases to an acceptable level.

The downside of this is that you can get a little volume pumping at low speeds, I'll try to set i to 11 and see if its still acceptable.

Last edited by konfucius on 2009-06-05, 09:08; edited 1 time in total

konfucius
got the blues
got the blues

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To low sound volume? Solution!

Post  Magnus on 2009-06-04, 23:23

You showed a screen print of your Bluetooth settings in an earlier posting. It had GALA set to 7. Are you going back to a previous setting that did not satisfy you? Please clarify.

Magnus
blue nova
blue nova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  konfucius on 2009-06-05, 09:07

You are right about that, I tested it with 12, and have now set it to 11, I have corrected my post above, thanks.

konfucius
got the blues
got the blues

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down