The new set is out, found some info here, but none from the Schuberth site.
Seems to be a very nice setup, also with integrated RDS radio! But only for C3 it seems!? And only €299
Translated from a german site
Communications System (SRCS)
Finally, an easily mountable, multi-functional Interphone Bluetooth
for the popular
C3 Schuberth helmet! The SRCS is elegantly integrated into an extra helmet collar that is easily exchanged for the already mounted helmet collar.
* The system provides the following functions:
- Intercom conference call for up to 3 riders
- Range 300 meter
- Mobile Phone Features
Voice call acceptance and rejection. Call answer by pressing a key and voice
- GPS Navigation voice prompts
- Built-in FM radio with RDS:
Stored up to 6 radio stations.
RDS function - automatic self-adjustment of channels
to the best frequency.
Radio maturity of up to 8 hours.
- MP3 stereo reception via cable or wireless A2DP Profile
- Multiple Device Connectivity ( "MDC") provides intercom
Conference mode with other SRC-system users and with another Bluetooth device: GPS Navigation, cell phone (either directly or via GPS), A2DP enabled MP3 player or adapter.
The headset switches between the respective connection devices, ie You have the radio for example switched on for the traffic and then turn it off again, switcht the system back to your MP3 player.
- AGC technology provides independent and permanent for
optimal volume (automatic volume adjustment
) according to driving speed and environmental noise.
- VOX technology for voice reception and
Reject talks on cell phone or intercom
- Firmware upgrade option (only on PC with Windows XP or Vista platform)
(PC-USB cable included)
- DSP technology for top functionality
- Two ultra-thin speakers (suitable for very tight helmets)
- High audio quality even at high speed
- Up to 10 hours talk time / 1 week standby (standby). Rechargeable via any electrical outlet (charger included)
- Bike-to-bike or rider-to-pillion connection requires an additional mechanism or other SRC Scala Rider Headsets
- Cordless phone and GPS connection requires Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Helmet collar with integrated control system, battery, microphone and 2 headphone.
- USB Adapter Cable
- MP3 Cable (3.5 mm audio output)
- Mains Charger
On the basis of two different sizes of the helmet shell C3 Schuberth helmet, the helmet must also be ordered in the collar of appropriate size helmet!
BMW R1200GSA -08, Schuberth R1 with Bluesonic, Garmin Zumo 660 not working with Bluesonic