Have a R1 and a C3 with Bluesonic installed.

Go down

Have a R1 and a C3 with Bluesonic installed.

Post  konfucius on 2009-05-08, 11:15

So far it seems to work just fine, I havent tried it with the Motostation yet, the soundvolume is a bit low if you use earplugs, but I'll try to finetune it with the software.

I have tried the intercom way over the speedlimit and it seems to work, one time the mic in the C3 stopped to work, but I restarted Bluesonic and it works again now.

Using FW: 2.11 (i think)

konfucius
got the blues
got the blues

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Have a R1 and a C3 with Bluesonic installed.

Post  bug on 2009-07-31, 13:03

Hello,
I have a C2 with midlan BT intercom. I want to upgrade to C3 with bluesonic but in Spain the dealer said that is not available yet. Mad Mad Mad

May be I can order from Germany. But I have a questiĆ³n

Which kind of MIC do you have in the C3, please? Because I've seen to kind of MIC instalation for the C3.

Thanks
bug
curious blue
curious blue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnus on 2009-07-31, 18:17

I have a similar situation, a C2 with Cardo Scala Rider Q2 headset, - and waiting to install Bluesonic in my C3 helmet. It is my understanding that Schuberth will introduce an enhanced bluetooth headset fairly soon to replace the current version of Bluesonic. This may be the reason that your dealer is holding back on delivering the current version. I don't know about the mic issue. I thought that Bluesonic had only one type of mic mounted entirely inside the helmet shell. On my Q2 the mic extends from the outside to the inside of the shell. That will not work on the C3 because of the sunvisor handle.
Regards, Magnus

Magnus
blue nova
blue nova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down