Bluesonic and Rider Communications System SRCS User Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bluesonic and Rider Communications System SRCS User ForumLog in

User Forum, Reviews and Information about Schuberth Bluesonic and the Schuberth Rider Communications System SRCS Bluetooth Motorcycle Intercom with integrated Headset for Schuberth Helmets

descriptionConnecting GPS to Bluesonic EmptyConnecting GPS to Bluesonic

more_horiz
At the moment I'm trying to connect my gps to Bluesonic through Motostation, if I connect to Nav input I only hear sound intermittently, even if I play music with the mediaplayer in the gps I can only hear it for short periods, like a second, then its quiet for some seconds, this goes on in a random timeperiod.

If I connect it to Audio in on Motostation I can hear it correctly, but then its prioritized below Intercom so I can only hear it if the intercom is quiet.

Anyone have the same problem?

descriptionConnecting GPS to Bluesonic EmptyRe: Connecting GPS to Bluesonic

more_horiz
I assume that you connect the GPS to the Motostation in order to get stereo music. Would it be possible to get nav commands through bluetooth and music through the Motostation Audio In, - concurrently but properly prioritized?

more_horiz
At the moment Zumo 660 cannot separate music and navigation commands, there mixed and also at moment the Bluesonic and Zumo 660 cannot be paired (over bluetooth) or at least I have not succeeded, I have contacted Bluesonic and Garmin support but no solution yet.

more_horiz
I will stick to my Zumo 550 until I hear more success stories with the 660. A few weeks ago I did a test ride with a Bluesonic helmet borrowed from the Schuberth import in Denmark. Their tech guy easily paired the helmet to my Zumo 550. In fact, it still shows up as a connectable bluetooth device in my Zumo 550. During the test ride I could hear nav commands, play MP3 music from the Zumo, and also make a phone call through the Zumo 550 and the Nokia 5500 to my wife. So now I am waiting for the local Schuberth dealer to get up in speed and get the things home. I want to add the Motostation in order to hear FM radio and connect a PMR radio.

more_horiz
Yes it works very well with Zumo 550, but not with 669 yet Crying or Very sad hopefully they will fix it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply