Bluesonic and Rider Communications System SRCS User Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bluesonic and Rider Communications System SRCS User ForumLog in

User Forum, Reviews and Information about Schuberth Bluesonic and the Schuberth Rider Communications System SRCS Bluetooth Motorcycle Intercom with integrated Headset for Schuberth Helmets

descriptionTo low sound volume? Solution! EmptyTo low sound volume? Solution!

more_horiz
I think the volume is much to low in the Bluesonic, I asked Schuberth about this matter and they replied that its for security reasons, so that you can hear whats going on around you while driving, thats probably good, but the volume is much lower than other bt headsets Ive tried. If you use earplugs like me, its barely usable.

Anyway, to get around this problem you can increase the GALA volume, this function sets how much the volume increases when speed (surrounding sound) increases, I have the GALA set to 12 right now, the volume is still very low when standing still, but as soon as you get a little speed it increases to an acceptable level.

The downside of this is that you can get a little volume pumping at low speeds, I'll try to set i to 11 and see if its still acceptable.

Last edited by konfucius on 2009-06-05, 09:08; edited 1 time in total

descriptionTo low sound volume? Solution! EmptyRe: To low sound volume? Solution!

more_horiz
You showed a screen print of your Bluetooth settings in an earlier posting. It had GALA set to 7. Are you going back to a previous setting that did not satisfy you? Please clarify.

descriptionTo low sound volume? Solution! EmptyRe: To low sound volume? Solution!

more_horiz
You are right about that, I tested it with 12, and have now set it to 11, I have corrected my post above, thanks.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply