Bluetooth dongles that work

Go down

Bluetooth dongles that work

Post  konfucius on 2009-05-08, 11:27

I tried with a Hama dongle and Windows 7 RC, drivers are included in Windows so easy to install.

Works fine.

konfucius
got the blues
got the blues

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bluetooht

Post  Michael FZ6S on 2009-05-08, 15:55

I use a Bluetooth dongle from an HP Printer and it works perfectly.

Michael FZ6S
curious blue
curious blue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BT on my Toshiba laptop doesn't work

Post  zox on 2009-09-20, 21:46

BT on my Toshiba laptop doesn't work. Unusal thing. When I try to find helmet thru regular Toshiba BT software it works fine, and I can find a helmet, but when I try to connect thru Bluesonic software I receive a "An address incompatible with the requested protocol was used" message and I cannot connect. Crying or Very sad Any suggestions?

zox
curious blue
curious blue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bluetooth dongles that work

Post  konfucius on 2009-09-21, 12:19

Haven't seen that one before, have you tried with another BT dongle, just to see if there is an difference?

I'll connect my helmets tonight to do some reconfiguring, so I'll see if I can think of a reason for your problem.

konfucius
got the blues
got the blues

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zox on 2009-09-21, 23:04

konfucius wrote:Haven't seen that one before, have you tried with another BT dongle, just to see if there is an difference?

I'll connect my helmets tonight to do some reconfiguring, so I'll see if I can think of a reason for your problem.

Tnx. I try to find solutions on the Net, and it seems usual mistake on some computers, and people recommend new drivers for BT or for motherboard.
Anyway I try on my daughters desktop and that dongle work. Unfortunately it works fine on the slave (my wife’s) helmet but on mine nothing. I try every possible combination (as master, as slave..) and Bluesonic software manage to find a helmet every time, but when I hit “connect” button the software cannot connect. I don’t understand. Any suggestion?

zox
curious blue
curious blue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum