Bluesonic and Rider Communications System SRCS User Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bluesonic and Rider Communications System SRCS User ForumLog in

User Forum, Reviews and Information about Schuberth Bluesonic and the Schuberth Rider Communications System SRCS Bluetooth Motorcycle Intercom with integrated Headset for Schuberth Helmets

descriptionBluetooth dongles that work EmptyBluetooth dongles that work

more_horiz
I tried with a Hama dongle and Windows 7 RC, drivers are included in Windows so easy to install.

Works fine.

descriptionBluetooth dongles that work EmptyBluetooht

more_horiz
I use a Bluetooth dongle from an HP Printer and it works perfectly.

descriptionBluetooth dongles that work EmptyBT on my Toshiba laptop doesn't work

more_horiz
BT on my Toshiba laptop doesn't work. Unusal thing. When I try to find helmet thru regular Toshiba BT software it works fine, and I can find a helmet, but when I try to connect thru Bluesonic software I receive a "An address incompatible with the requested protocol was used" message and I cannot connect. Crying or Very sad Any suggestions?

descriptionBluetooth dongles that work EmptyRe: Bluetooth dongles that work

more_horiz
Haven't seen that one before, have you tried with another BT dongle, just to see if there is an difference?

I'll connect my helmets tonight to do some reconfiguring, so I'll see if I can think of a reason for your problem.

more_horiz
konfucius wrote:
Haven't seen that one before, have you tried with another BT dongle, just to see if there is an difference?

I'll connect my helmets tonight to do some reconfiguring, so I'll see if I can think of a reason for your problem.

Tnx. I try to find solutions on the Net, and it seems usual mistake on some computers, and people recommend new drivers for BT or for motherboard.
Anyway I try on my daughters desktop and that dongle work. Unfortunately it works fine on the slave (my wife’s) helmet but on mine nothing. I try every possible combination (as master, as slave..) and Bluesonic software manage to find a helmet every time, but when I hit “connect” button the software cannot connect. I don’t understand. Any suggestion?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply