Bluesonic and Rider Communications System SRCS User Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bluesonic and Rider Communications System SRCS User ForumLog in

User Forum, Reviews and Information about Schuberth Bluesonic and the Schuberth Rider Communications System SRCS Bluetooth Motorcycle Intercom with integrated Headset for Schuberth Helmets

descriptionSetup Help Bluesonic EmptySetup Help Bluesonic

more_horiz
Hey
What ideal setup should I use, my problem is that phone calls do I get good sound, but at speed 60 + then counterparty can NOT hear what I say - there are clip in the sound.
I have regulated Microphone amplification to 3.
Regards
Michael

descriptionSetup Help Bluesonic EmptyRe: Setup Help Bluesonic

more_horiz
I haven't tried the phone that much yet, I think the most important is to have the mic as close to the mouth as possible, what kind of helmet do you have?

I have the phone paired with my R1 helmet which has the mic in the chin protector so I cant get the mic very close to the mouth, I also have the Mic amplification at 3.

more_horiz
konfucius wrote:
I haven't tried the phone that much yet, I think the most important is to have the mic as close to the mouth as possible, what kind of helmet do you have?

I have the phone paired with my R1 helmet which has the mic in the chin protector so I cant get the mic very close to the mouth, I also have the Mic amplification at 3.

I have a S1 - all standard.

more_horiz
Have you tried with the wind deflector, that might help a little. Anyway isn't there a law against talking on the phone while driving in Denmark? Wink

more_horiz
konfucius wrote:
Have you tried with the wind deflector, that might help a little. Anyway isn't there a law against talking on the phone while driving in Denmark? Wink

I have the wind deflector in the helmet.

There are laws about not talking hand-held mobile phone while driving. But the phone is in my pocket, and the sound goes through the navigation, so it's no problem. I take only the phone , IF i had to, and I can look at the navigation, who's calling.

more_horiz
Same as we have here in Sweden then. I'll be testing the phoning more this weekend, going on a tour with the wify so I'll see it it works for me or not.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply