Bluesonic and Rider Communications System SRCS User Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bluesonic and Rider Communications System SRCS User ForumLog in

User Forum, Reviews and Information about Schuberth Bluesonic and the Schuberth Rider Communications System SRCS Bluetooth Motorcycle Intercom with integrated Headset for Schuberth Helmets

descriptionHave a R1 and a C3 with Bluesonic installed. EmptyHave a R1 and a C3 with Bluesonic installed.

more_horiz
So far it seems to work just fine, I havent tried it with the Motostation yet, the soundvolume is a bit low if you use earplugs, but I'll try to finetune it with the software.

I have tried the intercom way over the speedlimit and it seems to work, one time the mic in the C3 stopped to work, but I restarted Bluesonic and it works again now.

Using FW: 2.11 (i think)

descriptionHave a R1 and a C3 with Bluesonic installed. EmptyRe: Have a R1 and a C3 with Bluesonic installed.

more_horiz
Hello,
I have a C2 with midlan BT intercom. I want to upgrade to C3 with bluesonic but in Spain the dealer said that is not available yet. Mad Mad Mad

May be I can order from Germany. But I have a questiĆ³n

Which kind of MIC do you have in the C3, please? Because I've seen to kind of MIC instalation for the C3.

Thanks

descriptionHave a R1 and a C3 with Bluesonic installed. EmptyRe: Have a R1 and a C3 with Bluesonic installed.

more_horiz
I have a similar situation, a C2 with Cardo Scala Rider Q2 headset, - and waiting to install Bluesonic in my C3 helmet. It is my understanding that Schuberth will introduce an enhanced bluetooth headset fairly soon to replace the current version of Bluesonic. This may be the reason that your dealer is holding back on delivering the current version. I don't know about the mic issue. I thought that Bluesonic had only one type of mic mounted entirely inside the helmet shell. On my Q2 the mic extends from the outside to the inside of the shell. That will not work on the C3 because of the sunvisor handle.
Regards, Magnus

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply